Saturday 21 December 2019

FIGHT FOR YOUR DREAMS




I was 8 year old when my mom told me I can become an Architect by looking at my drawings. I was happy that I can become an Architect as the construction runs in my family for generations. Like many other kids I just couldn’t wait to grow up. 

Only to realise it was not easy to keep your dreams alive. Family and Teachers gave me hundreds of reasons not to become an Architect. Cutest one was my grandma's "Architects have to work with men, do site visits and it's not like a bank job 9am -5pm on your desk." Agreed to all but I wanted to be an Architect. after 15 years I became an Architect Later I also did my MSc. Integrated Sustainable Design, to understand more holistic Approach to design and to my surprise, these were the best days of my career life. 

After 25 Years my dream is still a sapling fighting to reach sunlight to full potential. One thing I am certain "IT IS WORTH FIGHTING FOR"

1 comment:

  1. Thanks to your Mom and Cutest reasons given by your grandma Nikki... U make an amazing Architect, 25 yrs of fighting to reach sunlight for fullest potential is definitely worth fighting for. "Hold on to Your Dreams" . People have forgotten how to hold on to their dreams and what it means to fight for it... You do have it in you. My Best wishes for your future endeavors.

    ReplyDelete